Tuesday, May 19, 2015

DIY Bag with Zipper Pocket {Free Pattern}

Hi there! You know when you see a fabric, and you immediately know what you want to make with it?  Well that happened to me when I saw this lovely print from Katarina Roccella's newest line Skopelos.  It combines two of my favorite things: stripes and flowers.  So naturally, I knew I had to make a bag out of it! :) 

Click HERE to purchase the kit! - sold out

This is an easy bag with a simple zip pocket in the front! Don't shy away from it because it has a zipper!  Putting the zipper in this bag is way easier than it looks, and you will love the finished result! And you will wonder why you haven't tried putting a zipper in a bag before, because it is so simple!


The other fantastic part about this bag is that there are not pattern pieces to cut out and pin to your fabric! Everything is cut out as squares and rectangles...so that alone saves you so much time! I whipped this up in about two hours, which is pretty fast for bag making!


The bag is fully lined, with the loveliest fabric! I love the modern vibes and colors of this line of fabric, and I couldn't be happier with how they play so well with each other in this bag!






I am definitely going to make a few of these bags! They would be great for gifts too! :)

Talk to you soon,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...